SNKRVN.COM – The leading community and content agency for sneakers, sportwear, fashion and lifestyle in Vietnam is looking for team members in the following positions: Video/Creative Editor, Content Creator/Editor, Community Manager
About SNKRVN Company: DISCOVER NOW
Please note that the job description is designed to give candidates an idea of the tasks and responsibilities they may be involved with, and the actual tasks are subject to the allocation of the management team.
Please scan the jobs descriptions and requirements below, if you are interested, please drop an email with your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com / 0943489879
General information and requirements:
Language: Good command in spoken and written English
Characteristics: Creative, Interested in New Trend, Fashion, Sportswear, Sneakers, Active & love to explore new ideas & creativities,
Working Environment: Young, Creative, Dynamic & Motivated.
DETAILED JOBS DESCRIPTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. VIDEO EDITOR / CREATIVE EDITOR
- Take the brief from client team & account team
- Review shooting scripts and raw materials to create a shot decision list
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from pre-production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor with a strong portfolio
- Solid knowledge in digital editing techniques and software, such as: Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut, etc.
2. CONTENT CREATOR/ EDITOR
- Excellent overall writing skills in different styles/tones. Especially, possess a passion in fashion & sportswear
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Customer-oriented mind: a deep understanding of consumers’ behaviors, and what motivates them online
- Great research and self-management skills
- High comprehension of software and platforms such as: Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Word Press, etc.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Experience with online marketing and lead generation is considered a plus
- Additionally, content writers are passionate learners since they write about a variety of topics and industries. Their ability to take complex information and turn it into comprehensible content is essential.
3. COMMUNITY MANAGER & EXECUTIVE
As a Community Management – Executive, the candidate will uphold the brand tone and voice of various brands. They will be responsible for responding to fans across Website, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram through meaningful and helpful engagements. This position will work closely with the paid team/agency to publish and promote content based on best practices. The Community Management – Executive will work with the client to manage approved consumer responses, proactively flag opportunities to the team, and work with strategy and analytics to provide insights and recommendations based on what the community is saying.
They must also have solid research, writing and editing skills. They should have an appreciation for how social media impacts the overall customer experience. They should be flexible and agile and should be able to work collaboratively with all implementation teams to ensure that the brand’s communication objectives and strategies are met.
In addition, they will be responsible for supporting the Account leads in the day-to-day management of social media work streams, digital production and creative production work streams across multiple accounts.
- Responding to questions, comments, and concerns across Website, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and other channels as needed
- Exemplify the brand voice and tone in all community interactions
- Maintain an accurate and current content calendar, ensuring all updates and changes are reflected in the master document
- Manage and organize content and assets
- Work with the paid agency to ensure all content published and promoted based on best practices and the content calendar
- Proactively flag opportunities for the brand and escalate issues as needed in a timely matter
- Work with strategy and analytics to provide learnings and recommendations based on current trends in the community and industry
- Provide weekly reporting based on social listening, including sentiment analysis, community trends, and insights
- Assist team members with brainstorming and strategy meetings to increase engagement and aid efficiencies
- Maintain and improve workflows and processes for community management and escalations
Excellent writing skills and deep familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Website, Youtube, Instagram) are essential to this role. As are attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
The candidate should be able to understand and assist in the development of Facebook, Website, Youtube, Instagram content. Interest in the Sneakers, Sportswear, Fashion industry is a plus. They must also have solid research, writing and editing skills. They should have an appreciation for how social media can impact the overall experience consumers have with brands.